niedziela, 13 stycznia 2013

Fake fur for winter :)


Fake fur, also called fun fur or faux fur, is any material made of synthetic fibers designer do resemble fur, normally as a part of a piece of clothing. It was first introduced in 1929 and has been commercially available since the 1950s, but its increasing popularity has been credited to its promotion by animal rights and animal welfare organizations which claim that it is an animal-friendly alternative to traditional fur clothing. I totally agree and I buy only fake fur- I got some gifts with real fur, but I told everyone not to give such gifts anymore, because I won't use them. 
This year I found beautiful fake fur vest by Diesel (photo below) but I couldn't find it at stores.. But I bought fake fur coat, vest, cap and boots with fake fur inside.. And I really love those items :) 

Sztuczne futro to idealna alternatywa na zimę- jest naprawdę ciepłe, jak prawdziwe, a moje osobiste przekonania sprawiają, ze to jedyne jakie moge nosić :) Ale naprawdę polecam- w sklepach jest mnóstwo pięknych ubrań i dodatków ze sztucznego furta, poszukiwalam tej slicznej kamizelki poniżej, firmy Diesel, ale jej niestety nie znalazłam.. Za to kupiłam juz kilka innych rzeczy i jestem z nich baardzo zadowolona! Z nimi zima mi nie straszna! :)







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz