wtorek, 6 listopada 2012

Diet :)


Today I have made a grocery shopping. From now I'm going to eat healthier. Before I go to the grocery store I always make a list. This helps me know exactly what I need and as I'm going down the aisles searching I don't pay attention to the unnecessary purchases. Usually my fridge is full of healthy food.
My biggest problem is lack of exercises and eating out. I'll try to change it, and not only eat healthier, but live healthier. Wish me luck! :)
Maybe you got some good advice for me?

Dzisiejszy dzień kończę z mocnym postanowieniem poprawy. Zaczynam żyć zdrowiej, w ramach czego zrobiłam ogromne zakupy spożywcze oraz zapisałam się na gimnastykę. Mam nadzieje, że uda mi się coś zmienić, jeśli nawet nie wagę to główną motywacją jest dla mnie lepsze samopoczucie i zdrowie. Życzcie mi szczęścia! :)
Może macie dla mnie jakieś rady?


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz