sobota, 24 listopada 2012

Autumn? Red wine & cashmere!



Claret red is my obsession- it's one of my favourite colours. So I'm lucky, because now in shops are many  claret red clothes and accessories. Today I found beautiful leather trousers in this colour. But we need to remember it's autumn- so I bought cashmere sweater- it's something that for sure will warm you up like hot coffee :)

Cashmere sweater- Christian Berg
Leather trousers- KappAhl







Kocham bordo- kolor wina to jeden z moich ulubionych. Mam więc szczęście, ponieważ we wszystkich sklepach widać ostatnio ubrania i dodatki w tym kolorze. Kupiłam dziś idealne skórzane spodnie, które już pokochałam. Trzeba jednak pamiętać, że mamy jesień- znalazłam więc ciepły kaszmirowy sweterek- coś co rozgrzeje Cie tak jak ciepła kawa :)

Sweterek- Christian Berg
Spodnie- KappAhl




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz